New Orleans City & Katrina Tour
Embark on a four-hour, fully narrated van tour to take in the most iconic sights of old New Orleans. Learn all about the city's history, plus what caused Hurricane Katrina's devastation here.
What You Will Do
- Participate in a guided history tour of New Orleans that focuses on the impact of Hurricane Katrina
- Drive by landmarks in a comfy tour van, and see sights including old Creole city, Jackson Square, and Cafe Du Monde
- Have fun on a walking tour through the legendary St. Louis Cemetery #3 found on Esplanade Avenue
- Head through Bayou St. John, witnessing the iconic 1700s raised houses and learning about their unique architectural design
- Four hour guided history tour
- 42 Ratings
- Bob Sinclair
The trip was very interesting and we saw the beauty and history of New Orleans. Our guide, Gene Reyes was very knowledgeable and passionate about his city. Great trip!!!!