New Orleans City & Estate Tour
Discover the rich history of New Orleans on a narrated tour of the city with a professional guide leading the way. Experience the unique culture of the Crescent City, focusing on the beauty of the French Quarter and Garden District.
What You Will Do
- Take part in a small group tour, cruising around New Orleans with a knowledgeable guide as your driver
- Embrace the French Quarter, checking out the architecture of local landmarks, including Jackson Square and St. Louis Cathedral
- Embark on a walking tour of the area's legendary St. Louis Cemetery No. 3, seeing the tombs, mausoleums and crypts of iconic composers and artists that have been laid to rest here
- Tour of a local city estate, the mega Longue Vue Mansion, and the surrounding lush gardens
- Historical driving tour with guide
- Transportation in a 13 passenger van
- Entrance fee to Longue Vue Mansion to visit house and gardens there
- Walking tour of a cemetery
- Pick up and drop off at any centrally located New Orleans hotel or B&B
This tour is wheelchair accessible (if the wheelchair used is a completely collapsible one), and guests must be able to get in and out of the van, as a lift is not available. The small size of our vehicles allows us access to the narrow streets of old New Orleans, including navigating the French Quarter and Garden Districts, where large tour buses are not allowed access. No food or drinks included, but you will get to stop at City Park's Cafe morning call for a chance to buy cafe au lait and beignets
- 137 Ratings
- Joan Baerg
Joseph was very knowledgeable and a good driver. Good way to see New Orleans.
- Carolyn Fenton
Our tour guide, Ellen, was very informative. Drove us to interesting areas of the city we had not seen. Shared a lot of the history of New Orleans. Made great suggestions for restaurants to try.
- Kathy Mottl
Jerry was an excellent tour guide and really took pride in his knowledge of New Orleans. You could also tell he really loved his City. He was very patient and kind with all of the members of our group.
- Richard Thompson
She was very knowledgeable and fun to be with.
- Jim Wolf
John Hall was an excellent tour guide, very knowledgeable about all aspects of NOLA. The City Tour provided a great overview of NOLA. We especially enjoyed the tour of Longue Vue. I would highly recommend Tours By Isabelle. Jim Wolf
- Cecilia Richardson
Small group is the best and Ellen is just a wealth of knowledge. We enjoyed her tour.