New Orleans Big Easy Electric Bike Tour
Set off on an electric bike to discover New Orleans like a local, from the Garden District to Loyola University. Chow down on a famous po-boy, then head to the Oaks at City Park and into Treme.
What You Will Do
- See New Orleans on a custom electric bike that lets you decide how much you want to pedal, making your tour comfortable and fun
- Visit neighborhoods and areas most tourists never see for an up-close look at the streets, bike paths and greenways of New Orleans
- Head uptown to Gallier Hall where you will learn the rich history of this multi-cultural city
- Cruise through the Garden District and around beautiful Antebellum mansions, then ride down famous Saint Charles Avenue
- Get a feel for college life in the Crescent City as you bike through Tulane and Loyola Universities
- Stop at a famous po-boy spot to order up a New Orleans staple and to fuel up for even more fun
- Head across town to Bayou Saint John and buzz around City Park, a former plantation, with beautiful southern live oaks
- Bike, helmet and bottled water
- 3-hour guided bike tour
Tours run rain or shine and ponchos are provided. Must be 16 years or older. Participants under 18 years old must be accompanied by a legal guardian.
Full-refund for cancellations made 48 hours prior to tour. No refund for cancellations within a 24 hour period. In the event a tour is cancelled due to inclement weather (thunderstorms and lightning), you will be contacted as soon as possible.
- 26 Ratings
Great guide and super way to see the city! Highly recommended..
Scott was a great guide! All of the staff we friendly and easy going. It was a great way to see the city! Highly recommend.
We booked a trip on 09/14/2018. We were only a group of 4 people. Our guide was very kind and told us a lot about New Orleans and the urban districts. The e-bikes were easy to ride. We had a lot of fun. For us, it was the best way to explore New Orleans!
The tour was great!!! Able to see a lot of the City with a really knowledgeable guide. The reservation process was seamless. The e-bikes were really smooth. Can’t say enough great things about this experience.
Though the tour was wonderful, it was not the tour we signed up for. But everyone there was so nice and did offer a free tour the next day to the area we thought we were going to. My daughter took a free bike rental for the day. Thank you!
I don't want to gush in this review, but the Electric Bike tour was mind blowing! Our guide Jonathon just totally rocked it. If you love to ride, this is THE tour for you. We traveled many miles on their amazing custom electric bikes that made the journey super easy. All I can say is, when you first hit the pedals, you feel like you have super strength. I'm planning to purchase one as soon as possible. Listen, do yourself a favor and take this tour! I promise you, it'll be the most fun you've had in a long time! Can't wait for our next one!
The tour was amazing, the tour guide is knowledgeable and passionate about New Orleans and its history, and the electric bikes are easy to ride and make the tour even that much more fun. We highly recommend it!