- 12 Ratings
New Haven Theater District Food Tour
Devour the best of New Haven on a guided food tour that reveals the tastiest treats around downtown. Fill up as you sample savory snacks, sweet treats, and robust wines.
What You Will Do
- Set off on a tour through Downtown New Haven where you uncover culinary favorites found in the shadow of the great Shubert Theater
- Head from one amazing restaurant to the next as you meander through the courtyards of Yale University
- Head to Wine Thief to start off with a wine tasting, then enjoy a delicious sandwich and cocktail at the Temple Grill
- Try delicious smoothies and square donuts at Orangeside and visit Bar for award-winning pizza and beer
- Hop over to Oaxaca Kitchen for guacamole and margaritas, filling up even more on savory dishes at Elm City Social, then satisfy your sweet tooth with mochi ice cream
- Learn all about local history, architecture, and culture as you experience the sights, sounds, and flavors of the city
- Guided tour
- 12 Ratings
Great time! Excellent food, drinks, and tour guide!
Interesting restaurants and wonderful guides!
Collin Caplan did a fantastic job and the entire tour was enjoyable from the drinks to the food to the architecture.
- Ronald G
Food better on last tour we did beginning on Audobon St