Train Ride to the Taj Mahal & Back from Delhi
Ride India's fastest train on your way to the Taj Mahal where you enjoy a stunning tour. Spend the day in the town of Agra visiting the city's most famous sites and checking out traditional crafts.
What You Will Do
- Come aboard India's fastest train as you fly through open fields and take in the natural beauty of India
- Visit the Taj Mahal for an inside look at a temple built for Mumtaj Mahal, the wife of the Mugal emperor Shah Jahan
- Learn how to make traditional crafts from local artisans, including marble inlays and carpet weaving
- Devour a delicious lunch complete with the alcoholic beverage of choice
- All transportation, including train tickets
- Private guide in Taj Mahal
- All entrance tickets
- Breakfast and lunch
Share hotel details and your name as it appears on your passport and your passport number upon booking. Bring your passport as proof of identification, required for all train passengers.