Private Tour to Fatehpur Sikri & Agra from Delhi
See Delhi's impressive monuments and more on a unforgettable excursion with a local guide. Check out where the Mughal king lived and visit an abandoned city that was once meant to be a capital.
What You Will Do
- Get whisked away on a private vehicle to tour Delhi in comfort with a professional guide showing you around
- Go back in time to the Mughal Empire's golden era, discovering the culture and architecture of this once-flourishing civilization
- Hear stories of the area's most iconic monuments from someone with plenty of insider knowledge
- Head to the Taj Mahal to learn about this world-famous attraction, hearing how it was built years ago for two hopeless romantics
- Check out Fatehpur Sikri, also known as the Ghost City: Built in the 16th-century, it a stunning example of Hindu and Muslim architecture
- Guided tour
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Transport by private air-conditioned vehicle
- Entrance fee to all monuments
Please wear comfortable walking shoes.
Full refunds for cancellations made at least 72 hours in advance.