Guided Tour of Temples in Delhi
Marvel at the exquisite inner and outer beauty of Delhi's most prominent temples. Wander through these poignant places of worship with a professional guide, then fill up on a traditional meal.
What You Will Do
- Spend the day exploring Delhi's most historic temples with a friendly guide, who gives you an insider's view
- Check out the Monkey temple, the oldest of its kind, where monkeys can still be seen swinging around outside
- Uncover the Birla Temple, which was founded by the great independence leader, Mahatma Gandhi
- Head to the Akshardham Temple to devour a gourmet lunch full of local flavor
- Full-day guided tour
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned vehicle
Please be advised to dress accordingly for places of worship: Shorts or sleeveless tops are not recommended. Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking. Comfortable walking shoes are highly recommended. Photography is strictly not allowed inside the main temple complex.
Full refunds for cancellations made at least 24 hours in advance.
- 2 Ratings