A spine-tingling, exciting, historic ghost walk through downtown New Braunfels - where you will learn about ghosts, haunts and murderous pasts
- Join us for a spine-tingling and exciting ghost walk through the downtown area
- New Braunfels is a town rich in history with plenty of spooky and colorful tales
- Learn about ghosts, haunts, and murderous pasts
- If you want a good dose of history and believable ghost stories with a lively storyteller, then this is the tour for you!
- Guided tour
- Tour distance is about a mile and a half walk throughout downtown New Braunfels.
- Meet in front of Naegelin’s Bakery (129 South Seguin Street).
- Wear comfortable shoes suitable for walking.
- Tours may be canceled due to weather, but will continue in light rain.
- Some stops on the tour have the option to use the restroom or grab a drink.
- Tours begin at 8:00 p.m. and meet at 7:45 p.m.
- Children are welcome on the tours (we recommend ages 12 and up).
NB Ghost Tours does not give refunds.
In the event of an emergency, tours may be canceled at the discretion of the owners (we will be happy to reschedule).