- 1 Rating
Neosho Guided Running Tour
Lace up your running shoes for an entertaining tour of Neosho, Missouri! Jog through the town and learn all about the history that stretches back thousands of years. Nicknamed the "city of springs", Neosho is full of scenic parks and historical monuments—there's no better way to see it than a running tour that cruises through town at a conversational pace. Get some exercise and fresh air as you explore the "Gateway to the Ozarks.
What You Will Do
- Learn all about Neosho from your guide who's been a resident of the town for more than three decades
- Explore this small town nestled on the Western Edge of the Ozarks: a far-running stretch of gorgeous mountains
- Run at a comfortable pace that lets you keep up a conversation, while still getting the blood flowing
- Spot beautiful painted murals that capture the local vibe
- Head through Big Spring Park and Hickory Park for a more intimate look at the natural surroundings
- Guided running tour
- Lesson about Neosho
- Commemorative sports bottle
Bring water. Pets on a leash are welcome on the tour.
No refunds given except for severe weather conditions. This will be determined one hour prior to scheduled tour. Rain checks will be given for a future date.
- 1 Rating