- 1 Rating
Near-Shore Fishing Trip in Murrells Inlet
Stay close to shore on a fishing trip where you reel in cobia, flounder, black sea bass and more. Take home a delicious catch as you bask in the warm weather under the pristine South Carolina sky.
What You Will Do
- Reel in a variety of near-shore fish as you spend the day aboard a comfortable fishing vessel
- Spend some time at sea as you enjoy the salty breeze and warm up under the bright sun
- Enjoy a boat equipped with up-to-date electronic systems and approved safety equipment
- Skip the hassle of cleaning your catch with the friendly crew taking care of the nitty-gritty
- Fishing license
- Rods, reels, bait, tackle and ice
- Fish cleaning services
Please dress according to the weather. Non-skid foot wear and sun screen are recommended. Activity not recommended for those who get sea sick. Please no glass of any kind and no alcohol except for beer. Must be at least 21 years of age to drink.
Full refund for cancellations made seven days prior to the scheduled charter date.
- 1 Rating