- 27 Ratings
Nashville Private Brewery Tour
Get whisked away on your own private bus, touring Nashville's best breweries while tasting local favorites and learning all about the brewing process.
What You Will Do
- Cruise Nashville's beer scene in the comfort of your own bus during a 4 hour private tour catered to your group
- Create a special event for you and your group, and celebrate the occasion in style while sipping craft beer
- Visit 3 breweries, with tastings at each, while learning about the beer process and taking guided tours of the grounds
- Opt for extra brews or eats, and enjoy beer while in transit, or a catered meal with one of your tastings
- 4 hour guided private tour
- Beer tastings
- Complimentary snacks and bottled water
Private tours must be booked at least 5 days in advance. Exceptions can be made by contacting the tour provider.
- 27 Ratings
The tour guide didn't seem to be very confident in what he was doing.
No way to play our own music. Ab, our guide,masked if we had an auxiliary cord and my son gave him his, but no way to plug it in. ab never gave it back. Hattie's hot chicken was delivered with tiny plates, no napkins and no serving spoons. The brewery was so small there was nowhere for us to sit to eat. One brewery was directly across the street from another. I just expected better for the amount we paid