- 28 Ratings
Nashville Craft Beer Bus Tour
Get an inside look at the art of brewing while sipping local beers on a behind-the-scenes brewery tour.
What You Will Do
- Head out to Nashville's top breweries and learn all about the creation of craft beer as you sample local brews
- Make stops at 4 breweries including Yazoo, Jackalope, Czann’s, and Tennessee Brew Works
- Enjoy detailed narration from a knowledgeable guide on local history and the brewing process
- Savor a delicious meal at Tennessee Brew Works at a discounted rate
- Guided brewery tour
- Complimentary bottled water and light snacks
- 28 Ratings
My friends and I celebrated a friend 30th birthday. He's a huge craft beer fan. We loved being able to go to breweries and meet the staff and master brewers! It was great. They all loved the better samples! Yazoo was amazing and the tour guide was hilarious! Matt is so helpful and fun! This was a great gift for my friend's birthday!
We enjoyed the tour and all the samples. We did not get a tour of the last brewery and the service was slower there than at the other two places we stopped. Had fun and would recommend.
We had a nice time during our brew tour, but we were supposed to go to four breweries and only made it to three because we got off to a late start on the day. The breweries we went to were very fun and we enjoyed ourselves.
Ashlee was great. Very disappointed in the honky tonk brewery. Wouldn't go back there or ask for that beer again