- 26 Ratings
Nashville Brewer's District Walking Tour
Set off on a journey exploring Nashville's beer scene by foot, stopping at 4 breweries for tastings and tours.
What You Will Do
- Uncover the Music City's best local breweries, walking along the Brewer's District, sampling suds and exploring each taproom
- Check out different breweries including Yazoo, Jackalope, Czann’s, and Tennessee Brew Works
- Enjoy narration from a knowledgeable tour guide
- Opt for a tasty discounted meal and beer pairing at the last brewery stop
- Guided walking brewery tour
- Bottled water and light snacks
The tour happens rain or shine. The entire walking tour will cover a total distance of 1.5 miles.
- 26 Ratings
Jerry was absolutely awesome and so much fun! The tour guide at Yazoo was great, we enjoying meeting the owner at Czann's, and Josh at Tennessee Brew Works was very helpful as well. I feel that it would have made more sense geographically to have Czann's last, but it was nice to finish at Tennessee Brew Works since it was the best venue in terms of music and food. We seemed to have lots of extra time to kill along the way, I get that Jackalope had a private tour booked, but we could have easily sped things up by at least an hour by hanging out less after the tour/spiel/sampling was done at each brewery. Everybody loved Jerry, he's the best!
Good tour. Czann's left a little to be desired but the tour guides were great at the other 3. Jerry was fun as well.