- 4 Ratings
Stand-Up Paddleboard Fitness Class on the Napa River
Paddle your way to a toned body with this fitness class on the calm waters of the charming Napa River. Float between green banks while participating in strength and balancing exercises with a certified instructor, who welcomes any level of student.
What You Will Do
- Cruise the placid waters of the Napa River to feel the refreshing waters lap against your toes
- Get your heart-pumping with a rewarding workout full of strength and balancing exercises led by certified instructors
- Smile away with all the fun of a stand-up paddleboard that gets you cruising down a scenic waterway that's a haven for wildlife
- Take advantage of a class perfect for almost any age or skill, with plenty of personal attention from the instructor
- Standup paddleboard, paddle, life jacket and leash
- Fitness instructor
There are no bathroom facilities at the launch. Dress as if you are going to go swimming. A swimsuit, shorts, shirt, sunscreen, hat, towel and water bottle are essential during the warmer months. In the cooler months, neoprene pants and shirts are not a bad idea.
Due to the nature of our business and the demand for our classes/rentals, we require 24 hours notice to cancel your reservation. Cancellations made after 24 hours may be eligible for partial refund. Those who do not show up to their classes/rental forfeit the full class/rental fee to HWSUP.
- 4 Ratings
We had a great time at our first Paddle Fit class!
Awesome class! and a fun group of people!
I had so much fun exercising on the paddleboard. An added bonus was it allowed me to become more comfortable moving around on the board. As a beginning paddleboarder, feeling more confident just adds to the experience. Your instructions are clear and you are super easy-going and fun to be around. Thanks again!