Red, White & Zin Wine Tour in Healdsburg
Sample vintages at four local wineries with an expert guide by your side, exploring the grapes and flavors found in Healdsburg. Your guide takes the wheel so you can sip to your heart's content.
What You Will Do
- Savor wines from four different local wineries with a professional guide
- Take part in a fun wine tasting seminar covering the best tasting tips for each grape you try
- Get an insider's look at Heraldsburg's hidden wineries
- Enjoy a small-group setting for an intimate, personalized experience
- Winery tour with guide (tasting fees not included)
- Wine tasting tips
- Picnic at the winery (lunch is extra)
- Pickup at your lodging
By law there is no consumption of alcohol on the van.
Bring your own picnic lunch or stop at the Dry Creek General Store for deli-style sandwiches. There will be fruit, dessert and all the picnic fixings.
Tasting fees and lunch are not included. You will have the opportunity to purchase deli items for a picnic.
Cancellations must be made 15 days prior to your reservations, and a $50 fee applies. You must notify by email. Cancellations received less than 14 days in advance will be charged the entire amount of the tour, unless the tour can be re-booked.
- 5 Ratings