Private Vineyard Horseback Ride in Napa
Experience Napa Valley from the original rancher's perspective with a horseback ride through the vineyards. Set off on a private hourlong trail ride to enjoy the breathtaking vistas of the Rapp Ranch Estate and beyond.
What You Will Do
- Meet up with a friendly guide, who walks you over to the western barn where you get saddled up with a horse picked specially for you
- Take advantage of trained horses, who introduce you to the tranquility of country life and help you to leave city stress far behind
- Trot through rolling vineyards as you bask in the warm California sun: Gaze out over landscapes covered in verdant grapes
- Chart a course for Coombsville to take in the panoramic views of the surrounding countryside
- Brief riding orientation
- Private hourlong trail ride
Please no alcohol consumption prior to riding. Please wear closed-toe shoes with a heel and jeans or pants. Please no exercise pants. Hats and sunscreen are recommended.
- 1 Rating