Paddleboarding or Kayaking Tour of the Napa River North
Meander through the Napa River Valley on a guided tour along scenic banks. Experience four miles of restored watershed and make a full transition from salt water to fresh.
What You Will Do
- Follow your tour guide down the river exploring all sorts of sights, including burgeoning downtown Napa when you cross through to the Oxbow
- Have fun scooting around in a custom paddleboard that lets you fully enjoy the river: Hop off for a quick swim whenever the mood strikes
- Start off in the salty SF Bay where the mixture of salt and fresh water allow for an explosion of wildlife, both above and below the water
- Make your way through reed-lined shores, marshland full of waterfowl, and lush oak studded forest with wild grapevines
- Float to the heart of Napa wines, the Oak Knoll Viticulture Area, before a shuttle takes you back
- Paddle board rental
- Tour up the river
General Beach attire: Flip-flops, sunscreen, sunglasses with croakies, bathing suit with cover up. Windbreaker. Consult local weather prior to departure.
72 hours advanced notice required.
- 7 Ratings