New York CityPASS
Discover New York City's best attractions for one great price. Skip the line and save time with access to must-see attractions, including the Empire State Building, American Museum of Natural History and more.
What You Will Do
- Experience New York City at your own pace when you visit the city's top attractions and have plenty of time after to shop, dine and more
- Ride up 86 stories to the observation deck of the Empire State Building for incredible views of Manhattan, the Hudson River, all five NYC boroughs and more—with an audio tour included
- Explore the natural history of humankind and our home planet at the American Museum of Natural History
- Get lost in the artwork and ancient relics housed in the massive Metropolitan Museum of Art bordering Central Park
- Choose between admission to the Top of the Rock Observation Deck or the Guggenheim Museum with Option Ticket 1
- Visit the iconic Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island or take a Circle Line Sightseeing Cruise with Option Ticket 2
- Choose Option Ticket 3 and experience the 9/11 Memorial Museum or the Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum
- Skip most ticket lines with your booklet and save 40% off combined regular admission prices
- Admission to six New York area attractions
- Choice between three Option Tickets
- 40% savings
Passbooks are valid for nine consecutive days starting with the first day of use. Although children under 6 may be able to enter some attractions for free, please note that this does not mean that they will be able to skip the lines of these attractions unless they also purchase a CityPASS. CityPASS vouchers can be redeemed at the first attraction visited. Pass holders simply present their voucher and receive a CityPASS in return. Option tickets give you the choice between two attractions, though you don't need to choose until you go to either location.