- 34 Ratings
Napa Valley Winery Bike Tour
See the best of Napa Valley on a leisurely bike ride through a variety of wineries, and enjoy all the sights. Visit extraordinarily beautiful chateaux, as you sip on the finest vintages of this premier wine growing region.
What You Will Do
- Take comfort in our shuttle service that'll pick you up in San Francisco and take you to the starting point — it will also drop you back off after the tour
- Meet up with your guide to get ready for your ride through Napa Valley, cruise down dusty trails as you weave your way from winery to winery in this outstanding viticulture region
- Stop off at a variety of wineries that range from the grandiose to the quaint — this area is known for chateau-like buildings, as well as tastefully constructed residences
- If the biking tires you out, hop back on the shuttle that will be following you the entire way, where you can store the wines you pick up along the way
- Guided bike and winery tour
- Bike with helmet
- Transport to and from Napa
- Support vehicle
- Gourmet picnic lunch
Tasting fees range from $15-25 at each winery. The total mileage ranges between 10 and 15 miles.
To Cancel a day trip and receive full credit or refund, guests must do so at least one week before their departure date. Cancellation or rescheduling between 7 days and 48 hours of a scheduled tour will result in a $40 rescheduling fee. Cancellation within 48 hours of your tour will result in forfeiture of any tour credit.
- 34 Ratings