We're excited to help you complete your booking with Mycoventures.
Half-Day Mushroom Foraging Adventure in Sonoma
Embark on a half-day search for wild mushrooms along the Sonoma Coast. Hunt for local fungi good enough to eat and enjoy a lavish picnic prepared by a professional chef.
What You Will Do
- Journey through the woods on a guided wild mushroom foray: Hunt for edible fungi in Sonoma
- Follow an expert guide, who has years of experience foraging, through a secluded corner of Sonoma full of natural charm and beauty
- Snag a variety of local mushrooms, including King Boletes, oyster mushrooms, golden chanterelles, and black trumpets
- Enjoy a gourmet picnic that's prepared exclusively with local mushrooms and made by a professional chef
- Get valuable instruction on how to cook and eat the fungi you find to whip up truly organic meals at home
- Half-day guided mushroom foray
- 10 Ratings
Sonoma, CA 95476, USA
Select Date & Time