- 29 Ratings
Guided Wine Country Tour in Sonoma
Spend the day sampling the delicious wines and taking in the beautiful scenery of world-renowned Sonoma Valley on this fun-filled tour from San Francisco.
What You Will Do
- Depart San Francisco, crossing the Golden Gate Bridge, for an intimate wine-filled experience in a laid-back environment
- Visit three carefully-selected boutique wineries: Learn about wine and what makes this area one of the premier wine-producing regions on the planet
- Stop in downtown Sonoma to wander through a beautiful plaza and choose from the fantastic restaurants found in the square
- Make a stop on your way back to San Francisco in the scenic seaside village of Sausalito
- Sample local wines for a palate-pleasing tour where you are sure to find something you love
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off in San Francisco
- Wine tastings at three wineries
- Professional driver and guide
- Live commentary on board
- Bottled water
- Lunch stop (lunch not included)
- Travel in a heated, air conditioned van
- Tasting fees
Tour vehicles are not wheelchair accessible. If you are traveling with a wheelchair or any other mobility device, please provide advanced notice to the tour operator. Minimum drinking age is 21 years old. Guests under 21 years of age will not be able to taste wine, though can come on the tour.
Tour is approximately nine hours long. Pick-up is available at many San Francisco hotels. Tour operates in all weather conditions. The weather can vary dramatically in the Bay Area, so please dress in layers. A small amount of walking is involved. Lunch and gratuities are not included in the price of this tour.
Full refunds for cancellations made at least 24 hours in advance.
- 29 Ratings
The overall trip was excellent. As highly as it was rated, I was surprised that it actually exceeded my expectations. The winery tours were great, the scenery along the way was beautiful, and are guide Marc was very knowledgeable, friendly, and entertaining. I would highly recommend this tour to anyone going to San Francisco or surrounding area, whether you're into wine or not.
Mark was very knowledgeable about the area and wine making. He was very attentive to his clients' needs. A+ trip!
From start to finish, this was a wonderful experience. Marc's willingness to be flexible with schedule was perfect. Loved all our stops and felt sorry for people we passed on highway in the huge bus wine tours...no way they got the personalized attention we did !