Full-Day Canoeing Adventure in Sonoma
Spend the day exploring Sonoma by water with a nine-mile canoeing adventure. Look out for local wildlife as you bask in the bright sunshine, snapping plenty of photos throughout your journey.
What You Will Do
- Head outdoors for a full day of canoeing down a sparkling river with a professional guiding the way
- Paddle around local vineyards and get an up-close look at iconic Redwood trees
- Step into your own personal inflatable canoe that's easy to handle and more comfortable than a traditional canoe
- See a wide variety of local birds and spot other wildlife, including foxes and raccoons
- Inflatable canoe, two paddles and life jackets
- One dry bag per canoe to keep your personal articles dry
- Fifteen-minute pre-trip riverside orientation
- Return shuttle ride
Please bring sunscreen, bottled water, food, sunglasses, swimwear and swim shoes.
Full refunds for cancellations made at least 48 hours in advance.
- 31 Ratings