50-Minute Vineyard Horseback Ride in Napa
Experience Napa Valley from the original rancher's perspective with a horseback ride through the vineyards. Set off on a fifty-minute trail ride to enjoy the breathtaking vistas of the Rapp Ranch Estate and beyond.
What You Will Do
- Saddle up in the western barn with a horse picked especially for you depending on your skill level and preferences
- Enjoy a guided trail ride around the estate vineyard with a professional leading the way
- Take in the panoramic views of the surrounding Coombsville hills as you trot around the scenic area
- Fifty-minute trail ride
- Brief riding orientation
- No alcohol consumption prior to riding
- Please wear closed-toe shoes with a heel and jeans or pants
- Please no exercise pants, and hats and sunscreen are recommended
- 69 Ratings
The experience was amazing - Highly recommend to anyone who wants to do something a little different in Napa.