- 10 Ratings
Craft Beer & Cannabis Tour from Santa Rosa
Have some fun with a craft beer and cannabis experience through local breweries. Explore the newly legal cannabis industry and learn the similarities bud and beer.
What You Will Do
- Visit breweries in the microbrew capital of the United States where you get to taste and purchase beer, as well as learn about the brewing process
- Start off in San Francisco, then drive across the Golden Gate Bridge and stop at Vista Point for photos with the bridge
- Walk through an indoor cannabis grow site or an extraction lab where you see plants up close and personal
- Learn the similarities between brewing beer and producing cannabis products indoors, visiting a dispensary with a wide variety of cannabis products
- Guided tour
- Tasting fees
- Transportation to and from Sonoma County
All passengers must be 21 or older.
Full refunds for cancellations made at least 7 days in advance.
- 10 Ratings
Both breweires were a very nice experience. Friendly and knowledgeable staff ! Good beers!
I went in with an idea of what I was in for but walked out completely surprised and enlightened. With every stop the tour got better and better. Customer service was amazing, my only disappointment was not bringing more of my friends. I will definitely be leaving a positive review on yelp as well.
The tour at Canna Craft and Solful were awesome, really opened my eyes to all the things going on in the cannibus world. The breweries were great too, especially Barrel Brothers!! To top it off Jared was a great guide, super knowledgeable about the area and all the aspects of the tour.
Jared and his team have created a unique, fun, exceptional experience to allow visitors to see, feel and taste Sonoma in an interesting and engaging way. For those interested in learning about the emerging cannabis market from a behind-the-scenes perspective with informed professionals AND visit off-the-main highway breweries, this is the tour for you. From the beginning of the trip to its conclusion, Jared (the very personable and caring tour guide) ensures that every step of the tour is executed flawlessly. This is a carefully thought out tour and it shows. I'd highly recommend The Sonoma County Experience to anyone looking experience Sonoma at its best.