- 5 Ratings
Craft Beer & Cannabis Tour from Santa Rosa
Have some fun with a craft beer and cannabis experience through local breweries. Explore the newly legal cannabis industry and learn the similarities bud and beer.
What You Will Do
- Visit breweries in the microbrew capital of the United States where you get to taste and purchase beer, as well as learn about the brewing process
- Start off in San Francisco, then drive across the Golden Gate Bridge and stop at Vista Point for photos with the bridge
- Walk through an indoor cannabis grow site or an extraction lab where you see plants up close and personal
- Learn the similarities between brewing beer and producing cannabis products indoors, visiting a dispensary with a wide variety of cannabis products
- Guided tour
- Tasting fees
- Transportation to and from Sonoma County
All passengers must be 21 or older.
Full refunds for cancellations made at least 7 days in advance.
- 5 Ratings
Jared and his team have created a unique, fun, exceptional experience to allow visitors to see, feel and taste Sonoma in an interesting and engaging way. For those interested in learning about the emerging cannabis market from a behind-the-scenes perspective with informed professionals AND visit off-the-main highway breweries, this is the tour for you. From the beginning of the trip to its conclusion, Jared (the very personable and caring tour guide) ensures that every step of the tour is executed flawlessly. This is a carefully thought out tour and it shows. I'd highly recommend The Sonoma County Experience to anyone looking experience Sonoma at its best.