- 2 Ratings
A Tour of Three Wineries Around Healdsburg
See the best of Sonoma with this idyllic tour through three fantastic vineyards in the heart of California's wine country. Taste outstanding wines that you'll be hard pressed to find anywhere else, all while enjoying the scenic countryside.
What You Will Do
- Start your trip off in Healdsburg, a small town nestled in the middle of premier wine country, where the streets are filled with fantastic restaurants, boutique shops, and live music
- Tour three local wineries where you'll have the chance to taste amazing vintages that represent the best of Californian wines
- Stop off at a local deli, the Dry Creek General Store, to purchase a tasty lunch to enjoy while looking at over the amazing landscapes of a local winery
- Get the inside scoop from the winemakers themselves about their bottle treasures, as well as a brief wine tasting course, that will let you enjoy your trip to the fullest
- Visit three "by appointment only" wineries
- A brief tasting course
You will have the opportunity to purchase a deli lunch.
Cancellations must be made 15 days prior to your reservations. A $50 fee applies. You must notify me by email. Cancellations received less than 14 days in advance will be charged the entire amount of the tour, unless I am able to re-book the tour.
- 2 Ratings