- Learn about the Russian River region’s impressive Point Noir, how it’s produced and what makes it stand out from the rest
- Ride along 8 to 18 miles through the area, embracing the picturesque countryside full of rolling hills and scenic views
- Head out to 3-4 wineries, tasting local grapes, and gaining insight into the grape-growing process
- Devour a tasty picnic lunch at a local winery, enjoying dishes of local cheese, seasonal fruit, and choice of seafood, poultry, or beef
- Wine tour with guide
- All equipment including bike and helmet
- Picnic lunch and water
Tasting fees at the wineries are not included in the final price.
Must cancel prior to 48 hours to get refund.
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Hybrid Bike Wine Tour in Dry Creek Valley
Cruise along shaded dirt paths through Dry Creek Valley on a hybrid bike, exploring local wineries and tasting the fruit of their labor. Your local guide will take you around, showing you everything you need to see with precise knowledge, and passion for their neighborhood.
Duration:  1hr - 2hrs