Original Sonoma Food, Wine & History Tour
Embark on a guided food tour in Sonoma, strolling through downtown to indulge in a delectable array of culinary delights and sample the finest offerings from the area’s vibrant dining scene
No refunds for cancelled bookings
- Set off on a guided three-hour food and wine tour of Sonoma’s downtown area, led by a professional
- Stroll along the charming streets, weaving in and out of the area’s best venues with a professional leading the way
- Hear stories about the area’s history and how it relates to the current food and wine scene
- Enjoy the comforts of a small group size for a more private and customized touring experience
- Guided food tour
- All food and beverages
- Adults and all fitness levels (guests must be 21 years or older to join tour).
- If you would like your child to attend, you must book a private tour.
Sonoma, CA 95476, USA
Specific parking details are included in the meeting location directions after purchasing ticket(s) with location and hours.
Aug 14, 2023
Overall the tour was fun and informative and the food was delicious and creative. Our guide obviously has a passion for the Sonoma area and it shows in how she presented each stop. That said, our stop at the olive oil and vinegar shop was just subpar. The host was curt and very perfunctory, and it didn't seem as if wanted us there very long.
Review provided by Peek Pro