Explore the dark but interesting history of Sonoma. Meet the ghosts of the town wandering streets just waiting to tell their tales on this hairraising and thrilling search of the supernatural.
Duration:  2hrs - 2hrs 30mins
Cancellation:  No refunds for cancelled bookings
Best Price Guaranteed
- Learn about the area’s haunted past from fun local guides who love the paranormal and history, and bring humor to the eerie tour
- Hear the stories of actual ghosts in Sonoma, and (hopefully) interact with them with the tools of the paranormal field
- Step outside the box and open your mind - we don’t carry lanterns and wear overcoats; we are real investigators who work in the field and we love history
- Ghost tour
- Friendly and knowledgable guide
- Paranormal investigation tools
- Please dress warmly and wear comfy shoes
- Expect to be welcomed into a collective paranormal investigation, where no questions are ridiculous!
- Gratuity is not included in your ticket price but greatly appreciated for a job well done
- Tours last between 90 minutes and 2 hours depending on the pace of the tour and the activity of our spirits
- The journey is about 1/2 mile in length
- Although we love the SPIRITS, if you come to the tour intoxicated, we will have to ask you to leave, and no refund will be given
- Children over the age of 10 are welcome, but we leave this up to the parent’s discretion
- Pets are not allowed in the Plaza
- All Sales are Final
- Tickets are transferable, and can be rescheduled
- In the event that we cancel the tour due to weather or illness, we will refund in full!
Oct 4, 2021
Great experience. Some history of the city with the paranormal component. Great tour guides.
Meeting location:  542 1st St E
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year