- Learn about the area’s haunted past from fun local guides who love the paranormal and history, and bring humor to the eerie tour
- Hear the stories of actual ghosts in Sonoma, and (hopefully) interact with them with the tools of the paranormal field
- Step outside the box and open your mind - we don’t carry lanterns and wear overcoats; we are real investigators who work in the field and we love history
- Ghost tour
- Friendly and knowledgable guide
- Paranormal investigation tools
- Please dress warmly and wear comfy shoes
- Expect to be welcomed into a collective paranormal investigation, where no questions are ridiculous!
- Gratuity is not included in your ticket price but greatly appreciated for a job well done
- Tours last between 90 minutes and 2 hours depending on the pace of the tour and the activity of our spirits
- The journey is about 1/2 mile in length
- Although we love the SPIRITS, if you come to the tour intoxicated, we will have to ask you to leave, and no refund will be given
- Children over the age of 10 are welcome, but we leave this up to the parent’s discretion
- Pets are not allowed in the Plaza
- All Sales are Final
- Tickets are transferable, and can be rescheduled
- In the event that we cancel the tour due to weather or illness, we will refund in full!
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Haunted Vacaville Ghost Walk
The tour is conducted by The Vacaville Heritage Council and paranormal investigators, Devin Sisk, and Ellen MacFarlane as well as Miss Marie, a psychic medium. Devin and Ellen are the creators of Napa City Ghosts & Legends Walking Tours, a tour company with multiple tours in the are, including Napa and Sonoma, as well as a mobile bus tour this summer to odd locations.
Duration:  2hrs 15mins - 3hrs