Spend eight-hours fishing on the water along Bodega Bay. Get hooked up with tackle plus a sandwich and drinks.
Cancellation:  No refunds for cancelled bookings
Best Price Guaranteed
- Head out on a full-day fishing charter with like-minded fishermen who want to catch the big one
- Relax along the pristine waters of Bodega Bay, while enjoying a fishing experience that comes equipped with all the right gear and equipment
- Take a break and enjoy a sandwich with the others before reeling in more fish to take home for dinner
- Fishing charter
- Rod and reel, all terminal tackle, and bait
- Sandwich and water
- We suggest showing up 15 minutes before the set arrival time to check in.
- Dress in layers - it’s better to take off your jacket than to wish you brought one!
- Participants must hold a valid California fishing license.
Nov 12, 2019
Captain Aaron put me on my first lings. We limited out on everything possible that trip and it was overall an amazing, low-pressure experience. Sam, the deck hand is a marine biologist who is suuuuper knowledgeable about the surrounding life and was also a huge help on the trip. Thanks you guys! Till next time!
Nov 7, 2019
It’s the effort! by skipper Aaron.
Oct 14, 2019
Friendly, extremely knowledgeable, and fun. Instruction was great. Very patient and helpful. We slay em!
Meeting location:  Bay Flat Rd
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year