Tour of Caves, Waterfalls and Forests on Vancouver Island
Trek through the scenic wilderness of Vancouver Island on a three-part tour through all the hidden wonder. Explore the Horne Lake Caves Provincial Park, see the gushing waterfalls of Little Qualicum Falls and gaze at the cedar trees of Cathedral Grove.
What You Will Do
- Take a subterranean tour of chilly caves at the Horne Lake Caves Provincial Park: Encounter ancient fossils and creative geographical formations
- Hear the rush of shimmering waters as you stroll the green banks of the Little Qualicum Falls nature park
- Walk in the shade of the Cathedral Grove forest where immense cedars and Douglas firs block out the sun for shadowy shows of light
- Sit down for a tasty lunch at a locally-owned restaurant to refuel after all the fun
- Guided tour
- Trip to three natural sites
- Transportation in comfortable, air-conditioned vehicles
- Complimentary chilled bottled water and tasty snacks
- Lunch at a locally-owned restaurant
Please wear runners, comfortable walking sandals or hiking shoes. Bring a refillable water bottle.
If a guest cancels 31 or more days before the start of the tour, we will retain the deposit if we have knowingly turned away other customers for that trip and we are unable to fill that seat. If we are able to fill the seat, your deposit will be refunded less a $100 administration fee per person.