Guided Winery Tour of the Cowichan Valley in Victoria
Escape to the rolling hills and rural treasures of the Cowichan Valley where a guided tour takes you to the tastiest stops around. Visit five separate locations to sip savory wines, learning the history of this fertile area and enjoying a tasty lunch.
What You Will Do
- Soak in the amazing sights of this seaside paradise where mountains, plains and rivers dot the valley
- Make a total of five stops to taste the full range of this charming region's winery wares
- Explore local farms that specialize in flavorful cheeses: Add some extra enjoyment with perfectly paired wines
- Hear the stories behind the wines from your passionate guide while you fill up on a delicious lunch at a local restaurant
- Guided winery tour
- Tasting fees at all 5 locations
- Transportation in comfortable, air-conditioned vehicles
- Complimentary chilled bottled water and tasty snacks
- Lunch at a locally-owned restaurant
Please bring comfortable walking shoes.
If a guest cancels 31 or more days before the start of the tour, we will retain the deposit if we have knowingly turned away other customers for that trip and we are unable to fill that seat. If we are able to fill the seat, your deposit will be refunded less a $100 administration fee per person.