- Learn about Vancouver Island’s temperate rainforests: See, touch, taste, smell, & listen to this eco-system
- Discover forest bathing: Immerse yourself in the healing & revitalizing energies of nature
- Practice Nature Mysticism and come to the realization that you are part of something much greater than yourself
More & more people are looking for rewarding & meaningful experiences, as opposed to collecting material possessions. As my guest, you will walk away with a heightened appreciation for Nature. You will learn some simple & practical tools resulting in an increased awareness of how a deeper connection with Nature can heal, inspire, & invigorate. More often than not, guests also report that they experience a major shift in their perspective, describing their experience as consciousness raising. All tours are conducted in such a way to also give back to Nature. When you intentionally express gratitude & truly acknowledge Mother Nature as your host, she will smile back at you.
- Seeing, Touching, Tasting, Smelling & Listening to the Vibrant Presence & Ecosystem that brings a West Coast Temperate Rainforest to Life.
Tune into the life force of a mystical rainforest while listening to the uplifting sounds of a Tibetan Singing Bowl.
Participate in a guided visualization exercise, imaging that you are a tree & feeling grounded to the earth beneath you.
- Cap off your tour with an encounter with a 650 year old Douglas fir, while sipping on some hot Mystic Rainforest Tea.
Tours are 2 1/2 hours & will cover a distance of about 2 KM / 1.25 Miles. In order to facilitate a deeper experience of mindfulness, the walks will be conducted at a very leisurely pace on a trail with an easy rating. This will provide you with an opportunity to slow down & become more intimate with your surroundings. Guests will also be encouraged to limit conversations. You might find this a bit uncomfortable at first but as the tour progresses you will start to feel more relaxed & peaceful.
Guests are required to wear weather appropriate clothing, including proper footwear. Sandals & flip flops are not advised, as the terrain can be a bit rough in sections. Guests are also encouraged to bring along a light snack & some water. Pets are not permitted. Tours require a certain level of concentration & quiet contemplation, & are not appropriate for young children (Recommended age 12+). Cell phone use is discouraged but if you just can’t resist, 1 or 2 pictures would be OK, smile.
100% refund if cancelled 48 hours prior to scheduled event. Tours will proceed rain or shine. If a tour is cancelled due to weather conditions that are deemed unsafe by our guides, every attempt will be made to re-schedule. If re-scheduling is not possible, then a refund will be given.
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below