Explore Yucatan’s crucial Ecological Reserves; don’t miss El Corchito cenotes, a must-visit for nature enthusiasts, boasting diverse flora and fauna
- Three cenotes, flamingo-filled bays, and picnic spots make it a popular natural playground
- Explore via a lagoon boat ride, then walk among mangroves to discover three cenotes
- Cenote Helechos suits families and knee-deep wading; Cenote Venado and Cenote Pajaros are deep for swimming
- Experience Mayan healing properties in these cenotes’ waters
- Round trip transportation with air conditioning
- Tour Guide
- All entrance fees
- Beach facilities at Silcar beach club (lounge chairs, beach umbrellas, restrooms, kayaks, standup paddle board, swimming pool, and much more)
- Recommended to bring: sunscreen, sunglasses, towels, hat, walking shoes.
We will issue a full refund for your deposit or full payment if the trip is canceled by the client 48 hours prior to the excursion date.