Discover the beautiful Mayan City of Uxmal, (pronounced Ush-Mal) considered one of the most beautiful cities in the Mayan world and a designated a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Receive an educational insight into the Mayan civilization, Uxmal ruins, and Yucatan area during the route with your guide
- Explore Uxmal, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, renowned for its impressive Mayan architectural style and well-preserved buildings
- Witness sacbes, ancient white crushed stone roads connecting buildings and other Mayan cities in the area
- Marvel at intricately carved facades, plazas, and pyramids, and discover famous structures on the grounds
- Round-trip transportation with air conditioning
- Experienced tour guide
- All taxes
- This is an active excursion involving a lot of walking and stair climbing.
- Due to ongoing archaeological restorations, only certain structures are accessible to climb.
- It’s an hour and 45 minutes ride each way.
- The Mexican government charges a $5.00 USD fee for the use of video equipment inside the ruins (no tripods).
We will issue a full refund for your deposit or full payment if the trip is canceled by the client 48 hours prior to the excursion date.