Embark on a guided butterfly encounter in Puerto Vallarta to explore a magical subtropical sanctuary, learn about the fascinating life of butterflies, and capture stunning photos with our passionate tour guide
- Immerse yourself in Mother Nature’s wonders and the miraculous life of butterflies
- Explore a subtropical sanctuary teeming with breathtaking butterfly species
- Participate in releasing newly hatched butterflies into their natural habitat
- Be guided by a passionate and knowledgeable private guide in Puerto Vallarta
- Sanctuary admission
- Bottled chilled water
- Butterfly release ceremony
- We strongly suggest bringing with you sunscreen, natural/organic insect repellent, hat/cap, comfortable sport/walking shoes, sunglasses, camera, hand sanitizer, tissues/napkins, and a happy mind-set.
- Smoking (including e-cigarettes) is not permitted inside of sanctuary, there are designated areas at the ranch for smoking cigarettes.
- Due to federal regulations, food/drinks are not allowed inside the sanctuary, exceptions are bottled water, baby food and formula.
- Due to federal regulations, your furry friends are not allowed inside sanctuary; however, you’re welcome to bring them to the ranch area.
- Service animals are allowed inside the sanctuary under the direct care of their owner.
We require 24 hours notice to prepare before any booking. Mariposario Jardin Magico reserves the right to cancel and reschedule a tour due to heavy rain / inclement weather. There will be NO charge to rebook your tour for a future date.