Embark on a captivating butterfly encounter in Puerto Vallarta’s magical subtropical sanctuary led by a passionate guide, where you’ll explore diverse species, learn fascinating facts, and capture stunning photos on a personal guided tour
- Enjoy a true experience with Mother Nature
- Discover and learn more about the miraculous life of butterflies
- Stroll through subtropical sanctuary filled with breathtaking species of butterflies
- Release newly hatched species of butterflies
- Learn from the most passionate private guide in Puerto Vallarta
- Sanctuary admission
- Butterfly release ceremony
- We strongly suggest bringing with you sunscreen, natural/organic insect repellent, hat/cap, comfortable sport/walking shoes, sunglasses, camera, hand sanitizer, tissues/napkins, and a happy mind-set.
- Smoking (including e-cigarettes) is not permitted inside of sanctuary, there are designated areas at the ranch for smoking cigarettes.
- Due to federal regulations, food/drinks are not allowed inside the sanctuary, exceptions are bottled water, baby food and formula.
- Due to federal regulations, your furry friends are not allowed inside sanctuary, however, you’re welcome to bring them to the ranch area.
- Service animals are allowed inside the sanctuary under the direct care of their owner.
We require 24 hours notice to prepare before any booking. Mariposario Jardin Magico reserves the right to cancel and reschedule a tour due to heavy rain / inclement weather. There will be NO charge to rebook your tour for a future date.