Immerse yourself in a unique and intimate nature experience as you swim with wild bottlenose dolphins in Bahía de Banderas, learning about their natural habitat and interacting with these magnificent creatures up close
- Dive into an extraordinary outdoor adventure: swim with wild bottlenose dolphins in their ocean habitat
- Engage with a dolphin family, guided by an experienced marine biologist, gaining insights into Bahía de Banderas’ natural environment
- Craft lasting memories as you gracefully navigate the water amid magnificent dolphins
- Share this remarkable experience exclusively with your intimate circle of family and friends
- Soft drinks, snacks and lunch included
- Snorkeling gear
- We do not feed, hurt or harass the dolphins but instead respect their natural habitat and environment.
- Swimsuit required.
- Please use biodegradable sunscreen.
- If prone to seasickness, consider taking medication and check with your MD.
- Port fee to be paid in cash upon meeting: 40 pesos per person.
- Wheel-chair access limited.
- No pets allowed.
- Please be ready 10 minutes before the tour departure.
- No alcoholic beverages will be allowed before the activity takes place.
- 4-7 months pregnant women are welcome.
15 days or more prior to excursion date: 90% refundable. 2-14 days prior to excursion date-we will accept date changes upon availability but no refunds. 48 hours or less prior to excursion date-no refunds and no changes are accepted. No shows or late arrivals - NO REFUNDS NOR RESCHEDULE.