Savor Mexico City’s culinary wonders on a guided food tour, discovering local markets and street vendors, indulging in authentic delights with a knowledgeable local as your guide
- Make your way through Mexico City on a guided food tour with a professional who is also a native
- Weave in and out of local street vendors and traditional food markets, tasting many authentic items in the area
- Have fun checking out eight different locations in total, all of which are regional dishes that can’t be found elsewhere
- Check out plenty of vibrant artwork as you go, exploring the likes of Diego Rivera and more
- Guided food tour
- Wear comfy shoes are suggested, as we’ll do a lot of walking.
- No small children. 18+ only.
Because of the small size of our outings, we can not offer refunds for those who purchase passes but are unable to attend. If we are notified in advance, passes for our outings can always be gifted or forwarded to friends.