Mexico City Lucha Libre Show Experience
Immerse yourself in an authentic lucha libre show, where airborne masked performers dazzle and the rich history of the Santo Ring unfolds as you sip a beer and embrace tradition
No refunds for canceled bookings
- Watch as men in capes and masks wrestle during a historic and riveting Santo Ring show
- Hear stories in English of Mexico City’s famous pulquerías, or taverns, for insight into the history and culture that make up lucha libre
- Sip on a traditional Mexican beer or pulque, a boozy concoction made of fermented tree sap
- Cheer on the wrestlers as you mingle with the crowd and get a taste of the passion and excitement
- Santo Ring admission
- Pulque or beer
- Tour in English
- Must be at least 18 years-old to consume alcohol beverages.
- No cameras or bottled water.
Colonia Centro, Centro, 06050 Ciudad de México, CDMX, Mexico