Embark on a delectable bike tour in Mexico City, visiting cultural landmarks and a traditional Mexican market to savor the country’s flavors while immersing yourself in the city’s charming atmosphere
- Cycle down city streets to get a feel for the vibrant local atmosphere of Mexico City and to spot its most iconic attractions
- Pedal through he Condesa neighborhood, known for its international cuisines, cafes and art galleries, go to a typical Mexican market and sample a pre-Hispanic tortilla
- See, smell and taste authentic flavors as you bike around town along convenient routes that showcase the history of the country
- Taste a smattering of traditional Mexican food, including tortillas, bread and tacos
- Follow along with an informative guide, who’s full of informative tidbits about spot you see
- Mexican food tasting
- Bottled water and energy drink
- Local guide
- Bicycle and helmet
- Please wear comfortable clothes and shoes, and bring your sunglasses, a camera, and sunscreen.
- Passengers must be at least 12 years of age.
- Passengers are expected to behave respectfully to others, including but not limited to fellow passengers, guides, staff and/or activity personnel, and to the property of others, including but not limited to shared facilities and public environment.
- Also, passengers are expected to obey the laws and adapt to the customs of the country they travel in.
Passengers must email operator if they want to cancel or reschedule. 100% tour credit of less or equal value if passenger reschedules more than 48 hours before the start of the tour. 100% refund for cancellations made more than 48 hours prior to the scheduled tour. Tour operators rain or shine, unless otherwise stated by operator.