Embark on a journey with the group or convene in Zona Rosa to delve into its vibrant gay nightlife, discovering its historical depths, unearthing hidden gems, and sharing drinks with newfound companions
- Head to the gay heart of Mexico City with an array of more than four dozen LGBT bars and venues to choose from
- Check out everything from theaters and cabarets to rainbow, souvenir and sex shops, exploring one of the largest LGBTQ+ entertainment districts in the world to the fullest
- Get hooked up with cover charges and a domestic drink at six different bars
- Visit spots that can include the site of the first “officially gay licensed” bar, Le Neuf and the historic El Taller, founded by famous writer and activist Luis González de Alba
- Guided tour
- All cover charges
- One domestic drink at six different bars
- Tour is by reservation only.
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes and come as light as possible, these are great long walks.
- Wear a light jacket or a sweater as evenings tend to be cooler in the city and bring a camera.
- This tour is NOT wheel-chair accessible.
- Please do not bring liquids or food as they are not allowed in any venue.
Full refunds for cancellations made at least 24 hours in advance.