Embark on your surfing dreams as we delve into the basics, covering ocean conditions, safety, paddling, push up, pop up technique, and board maneuvering, enabling you to ride the waves like a pro
- Take a surf lesson to improve your skills while learning advice from our skilled instructor and local tips of the stunning area
- Enjoy an offroad Baja style adventure during your tour
- Explore the remote beaches of the East Cape (summer) or Todos Santos area (winter) during your surf lesson
- Feel at once both a sense of peace and exhilaration as you spend the day in the water
- Half-Day surf lesson tour
- Friendly and knowledgeable guide/instructor
- Private transportation
- Coffee, snacks, fruit and fresh water
- Towel, Chairs, shade and ice chest
- Professional photography
- Beginners start in shallow areas, riding whitewater until they’re comfortable.
- Progress to small waves when ready.
- Flexible breaks for rest.
- Lessons are for all ages and levels, guided by experienced CPR/First Aid and lifeguard-certified instructors in safe locations.
All tours are subject to cancellation in the event of Bad Weather conditions. We check weather forecasts constantly to ensure that the conditions are optimal for surfing. If the forecast does not allow to go surfing because tropical storm, strong rain or very strong wind, we will have to cancel the Tour and refund 100% of deposit. If WE need to cancel the tour for any other reason, we will refund 100% of deposit or you can change your booking for another date. A cancellation made by customers less than 24 hours prior to departure incurs a 100% cancellation fee and no deposit refund shall be given.