Do you have what it takes to be a musher? Step up to the sled runners and earn some serious bragging rights! Meet your team, help harness the dogs, and drive your own sled down our private trails!
Duration:  2hrs - 2hrs 30mins
Best Price Guaranteed
- Enjoy a highly individualized, private experience. Each tour is tailored to guest interests, no two are the same!
- Learn about the history and culture of dog mushing in Alaska from those who live it every day.
- Be at ease with a family-run kennel. Our visitors are guests in our home!
- Meet a competitive, yet incredibly cuddly, Iditarod dog team.
- Warm-up after the ride with cookies, cocoa, and dog kisses!
- Drive your own sled
- Tour length: 2 hours
- Tour distance: 6-8 miles
- Ages 14+, Moderate level of physical fitness recommended
- Please provide at least 24 hours notice of cancellation. No shows will be charged full price.
- Should inclement weather conditions force us to cancel your scheduled tour, we will contact you directly to reschedule or provide a full refund!
Dec 17, 2021
Nov 23, 2021
Apr 19, 2021
Meeting location:  18408 W Reynolds Rd
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year