Uncover Colorado's haunted past with a two-hour ghost tour of Golden. Hear terrifying tales of this historic town at the base of the Rockies, which include murders and crimes to keep you up at night.
Cancellation:  No refunds for cancelled bookings
Best Price Guaranteed
- Go for a spooky two-hour stroll around the town of Golden, which was founded during a 19th-century gold rush
- Check out the many iconic landmarks, including a park where a man was hanged by a mob
- Hear stories of the area’s scary past during the days of the Wild West, including murder and torture
- Look out for spirits still lurking in the area as your guide regales you with tales of the most haunted buildings
- Two-hour guided ghost tour
This outdoor tour covers approximately one mile of walking with many stops, so please wear comfortable shoes.
Nov 5, 2019
I loved it will be back to do more💕
Nov 3, 2019
I could understand every story so clearly. I learned so much, it was amazing!!
Oct 28, 2019
This tour was a nice companion to the Morrison tour taken last year. Joel is so knowledgeable about the area; I'll never see Golden the same way!
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year