See the modern artwork of Mexico on a guided walking tour through Mexico City. Explore the popular artwork of the 20th century and learn about the artists that created them.
Duration:  2hrs 30mins - 3hrs
Best Price Guaranteed
- Head out on a guided 2.5 walking tour of Mexico’s art scene, dedicated to the vibrant murals this city is known for
- Check out work from several local artists, Jose Clemente Orozco, Diego Rivera and David Alfaro Siqueiros
- Hear stories about the muralist art form and how it relates into Mexico’s rich history
- Take a peek at many secret spots where the locals go to uncover incredible art that most tourists don’t know about
- 2.5 hour guided walking tour
- All entrance fees to museums
Full refunds for cancellations made at least 12 hours in advance.
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year