See the modern artwork of Mexico on a guided walking tour through Mexico City. Explore the popular artwork of the 20th century and learn about the iconic artists that illuminated the city with color.
- Head out on a guided 2.5 walking tour of Mexico’s art scene, dedicated to the vibrant murals this city is known for
- Check out work from several local artists, Jose Clemente Orozco, Diego Rivera and David Alfaro Siqueiros
- Hear stories about the muralist art form and how it relates into Mexico’s rich history
- Take a peek at many secret spots where the locals go to uncover incredible art that most tourists don’t know about
- 2.5 hour guided walking tour
- All entrance fees to museums
Full refunds for cancellations made at least 12 hours in advance.
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below