We're excited to help you complete your booking with Haku Expeditions.
Multi-Day Mountain Biking Trip in Peru
Experience the magic of self-supported mountain bike touring, which is known as bikepacking. Explore one of the most beautiful settings on earth during a six-day tour.
What You Will Do
- Set off on a bikepacking adventure, which is a fantastic alternative to multi-day trekking
- Cover much more distance per day while uncovering the silence and magic of the Peruvian wilderness
- Explore the Lares loop for a wonderful journey through the varied terrain of the Urubamba Mountains
- Climb out of Ollantaytambo to visit the Lares hot springs, which sit between two grand passes
- Airport pick-up and drop-off
- Six nights lodging in Cusco and the Sacred Valley
- Four ride days with shuttles
- Two rest days
- Snacks, water, and lunch for all ride days
- Professional English-speaking guides
Not included: Mountain bikes, dinners, and lunch on non-ride days.
Select Date & Time