- 95 Ratings
Skagit River Photography Tour in Mt Vernon
Cruise along the Skagit River on a relaxing boat tour through a world of natural beauty and wildlife. Snap stunning photos of eagles flying high above for lasting mementos of these scenic sights.
What You Will Do
- Coast down the calm waters of the Skagit River, a winding waterway known for its lush wildlife
- Get an up-close look at eagles in their natural habitat as they swoop down to snatch their dinner from the river
- Capture picture-perfect shots of the birds to take home memories to cherish for a lifetime
- Hop aboard a small boat that powers you down the water at the perfect pace without scaring away the wildlife with a noisy engine
- Three-hour guided boat tour
Full refunds for cancellations made at least 10 days in advance.
- 95 Ratings
Even though it rained all day and there were fewer eagles than expected, the guide did his very best to locate the birds and put the boat is the best position for photography
The weather was superb, the light was even better, the eagles were everywhere and active, and most of all Wayne the boat skipper he was excellent. Doesn't do much good to be on the river with all the elements of what it takes to get good pictures if you can't get the boat in positions to take those pictures and Wayne was an expert at it. He showed total commitment to getting us in the proper positions during the entire trip. A superb experience, and I came away with some of the best eagle shots I've ever gotten. Thank you Skagit River Guide Service. Louie Champan
We enjoyed the Eagle Photography trip very much, Wayne was very professional, friendly and had everything on board to make the photo trip comfortable, will do it again.
We had such a great time on the Jet Sled Eagle tour. I can not wait to go again...
Very experienced and totally committed guide, most excellent, if weather had been better it would have been fantastic but close enough!