We're excited to help you complete your booking with Loco Aventura Travel Private Limited.
Morning Tour of a Flower Market in Kolkata
Witness the intermingling of Indian and British culture on a guided tour of Kolkata. Visit the city's most iconic sites as you get the local scoop on regional history and snap great photos.
What You Will Do
- Snap a perfect picture of the Howrah Bridge, which spans a rushing river, as you explore a nearby market
- Visit a flower market brimming with colors and textures that entice your senses
- Sip authentic Masala Chai while overlooking the Hooghly River at Prinsep Ghat
- Immerse yourself in the art and history of the Victoria Memorial, a grand museum built of white marble
- Hear the bells of St. Paul's Cathedral ringing: See this ornate Gothic construction built by the British Empire years ago
- Local guide
- All entrance tickets
Comfortable walking shoes recommended.
Kolkata, West Bengal, India
Select Date & Time