- Head out during the best times to take photographs of the Teton Mountain Range during the golden hour (thirty-minutes before and thirty minutes after sunset)
- Work with a professional to help emphasize textures, long shadows, make things glow, and create fun silhouettes
- Capture the local wildlife, such as moose, bison, bears, and elk as they forage for breakfast, all while the rising sun washes the Tetons in the early morning alpenglow
- Sunrise tour of Grand Teton National Park
- Transportation (in 6-passenger SUV or 12-passenger, air-conditioned transit van)
- Light breakfast (breakfast burritos, croissants, muffins, orange juice, tea, and coffee)
- Use of binoculars
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Please bring a good sense of adventure and awe, a camera (with charger or extra batteries), sunglasses, sun hat, sunscreen, appropriate clothing (long pants, both short- and long-sleeved shirts (no cotton), and a waterproof and windproof outer layer), athletic walking shoes, any prescription medications, and a day pack with enough capacity to carry all the above. We also encourage our guest to bring reusable water bottles to help reduce our environmental impact in the Park.
Full refunds for cancellations made at least 72 hours in advance.
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below